How to setup your displays in Windows
In order to use the KMC Video Player or the Remote Display (Year Text & Still Image Viewer) you must first configure your 2 displays like this:
- Right click on the Desktop and select 'Display settings':
- Then you should see this screen:
1. Set the Displays so they are arranged like this. Display 1 must be on the left and Display 2 must be on the right. You arrange these by dragging and dropping them.
2. Ensure the slider is set to 100%
3. The Multiple displays dropdown must be set to 'Extend these displays'.
4. The display at the sound desk, must be set as the 'main display'.